Planning your meals while on vacation is an important part of organising any trip. For guests at Compass Point Dive Resort you are spoilt for choice. Guests typically take avantage of having a full kitchen in their condominium for breakfast time, often dining out for lunch or dinner at the onsite Bar & Grill, "Eagle Ray's", or do it yourself and turn up the heat on our commercial grade outdoor BBQ grills. There are also several restaurants nearby, a different one for everyday of your trip.
Compass Point is an "Un-Hotel" giving you the freedom to enjoy the best the Cayman Islands has to offer. Eat-in, Eat-Out, Do-it-Yourself or be waited on hand and foot.
- Do it yourself, just like home. Stock up at the local grocery store on your way from the airport or the store nearby the resort (grocery stores are closed on Sundays). If you are diving in the morning, grabbing a lite breakfast in your room is the best option.
- If you have no real schedule or not diving that day, "Over the Edge" does a mean local breakfast. David's Restaurant at Morritt's Tortuga Club also serves breakfast.
- Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill is a great choice if you are diving all day. Conveniently located onsite with delicious menu choices.
- In-Room Dining. Call ahead from the dive boat using your free 'resort phone' and have that cheeseburger in paradise waiting for you when you hit the dock.
- Tukka Restaurant is located just over 1 mile down the street, offering a more extensive menu
- Do it yourself with your own condo kitchen or on the resort BBQ grills.
- Divers Night at Eagle Ray's, onsite. Every Tuesday and not to be missed, offering a sumptuos Island Buffet.
- Plan a BBQ night with your buddies, by the hot-tub at the Compass Point resort pool.
- Try one of the 10 restaurants just a short drive away.
- Jacques Scott & Co is the closest liquor store to Compass Point located at Morritt's Plaza, just 5 mins up the road, past the resort.
- Foster's Express is the closest grocery store, which stocks everything you need and at the same prices are thier larger stores in George Town.
- Countryside Shopping Village is loacted 15-20 minutes away and hosts every kind of store you could need.
Our one bedroom ocanfront condos are all equipped with a kitchenette, containing: 4-ring cook top with oven, microwave oven, blender and all the pots, pans and utensils to cook a full meal. Also has a compact fidge with separate freezer.
Our two bedroom oceanfront condos and our one bedroom deluxe poolside condos are all equipped with a full size kitchen: full size stove with 4-ring cook top with oven, microwave, blender and utensils to cook a full meal. Also has a full size fridge with freezer.