Our Cayman Weather cam looks directly from the dive shop and down the dock towards the dive boats, when they are not out diving. To the right is the diver training pool where you can observe scuba classes in progress or our divers conducting a "Self-Check" with their buddy before a weeks worth of diving. Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill can also be seen to the right of the screen image.
The video feed is live and near real time, approximately a 5 seconds delay.
Best times for viewing activity are as follows:
- AM 2-Tank Boat Dive preparation, boarding and departure from 7:00am through 8:15am
- AM 2-Tank Boat Dive return and disembarkation from 11:30am to 12:30pm
- PM 2-Tank Boat Dive preparation, boarding and departure from 12:00noon through 1:30pm
- PM 2-Tank Boat Dive return and disembarkation from 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Night Dives on Monday and Thursday at Sunset
All times shown in local Cayman Islands time, UTC -5 (Daylight Savings NOT observed)
Located in the northwest Caribbean at 19 N 81 W the three Cayman Islands enjoys mainly tropical weather conditions with slight seasonal variation. The unique position places the Cayman Islands far enough north to be affected by cold front during the winter and still within the belt that is influenced by tropical waves and hurricanes during the summer. Climatically the year can be divided into two seasons-the wet, summer season, generally from mid-May through October and the dry, winter season, from November to April.