Compass Point Dive Resort recognizes that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the marine environment for guests and people of Cayman Islands.
- To this end our company is committed to taking action:
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation
- To comply fully with all environmental laws and regulations
- To minimize our use of energy, water and materials
- To minimize the amount of air emissions, wastewater effluent, solid wastes and hazardous materials associated with our operations
- To educate our guests and staff of the sensitive environmental conditions and acceptable activities within the Cayman Islands
- To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect and enhance the environment
- To work with others in the tourism industry, in public agencies and the community to achieve wider environmental goals
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our environmental objectives
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to our employees, guests and interested parties
- To monitor and record our environmental performance relative to our policies, objectives and targets
- To maintain a continuous commitment to improved environmental practices
- Be a ‘Hero of the Underwater World’ . Lead by example with role model behavior.
We invite guest feedback on what we can do to reduce the impact of your dive vacation at Compass Point.