Find out why you’ll want to come back every year with your dive groups. Once you’ve been the first time, you’ll find it very hard to go anywhere else.
Why Us, The Resort:
- Location, secluded and away from the crowds
- Convenience, like a live-a-board on land
- Free Wi-Fi, not just free, but fast too
- Luxury accommodations for divers
- Room choices, 1, 2 3 bedroom condos
- Resort Style Pool for relaxing
- Giant group size hot tub
- Amenities, bikes and kayaks
- Commercial grade BBQ area for group socials
- NEW- On site bar & grill
Why Us, The Dive Operation:
- Your own group boat, all to yourselves
- Nitrox, Computer and Photographer friendly
- Award winning staff
- Certified vessels and safety equipment
- Valet dive gear service, never wash or change your own gear again - let us do it for you
- Diver training pool for you to use with your own students
- Classroom (air conditioned with AV) at your disposal
- Diving with us is easy, stress free and relaxing
Why Us, The Diving:
- 55 dive sites to choose from every day
- Uncrowded, rarely another boat in sight
- Exclusive Signature Trips for your group
- Healthiest reefs on Grand Cayman
- Sheer drop-offs for the best wall diving
- East End is where the sharks live
- Comprehensive dive schedule, to dive as much or as little as you like
Groups are welcome, we’ll roll out the red carpet for you - We love groups!
We offer the ideal spot for you to bring your dive groups. Located on the East End of Grand Cayman offering a secluded tranquil setting, but with adventure right on your doorstep for the ultimate scuba diving vacation. The East End of Grand Cayman offers world class scuba diving, being renowned for pristine reefs and breathtaking wall diving and coupled with our on site custom built dive boats and award winning dive staff, brought to you by on site operator Ocean Frontiers, we have the perfect roll out of bed and onto the dive boat diving vacation.
On land, relax on the beach, have a BBQ or enjoy the view of the Crystal blue Caribbean Sea from your private patio. This is the perfect place to get away from it all and feel like your on vacation. If you are feeling active, there are plenty of exhilarating adventures waiting for you to try from Bicycles to Kayaks...what are you waiting for!??
Many divers visiting Grand Cayman have explored the beauty of the North, South, and West walls. Join us for a week of intense diving on Cayman's East End. The East End offers pristine wall diving with beautiful coral reef formations and a wide variety of marine life. Ocean Frontiers will take you to the best East Side diving that the Cayman Islands have to offer. Our superb service will include equipment washing and storage, fresh towels, dive site briefings, and guided or unguided dives. With 12 divers you will have the entire 38' x 14' dive boat, Ocean Frontiers will allow you the choice of dive site locations (conditions permitting) as well as the freedom to conduct your own buddy team profiles (within standard safety protocol).
Ocean Frontier's Boat Diving Package Includes: 2 boat dives per day, tanks, weights and warm towels. Ocean Frontiers will rinse and store your equipment for your group all week! Nitrox is available at an additional charge. Nitrox certification is required.
Optional One Tank Boat Night Dive: $75.00 or One Tank Stingray City Dive: $75.00 Kittwake Dive: $95.00 Lion Fish Dive $75.00
Accommodation Includes: Accommodations at Compass point, Ocean Frontiers onsite luxurious condominiums, choice of either one, two or three bedroom condos, full kitchen, living room, private bathrooms, all rooms have TV's, DVD in living area, central air conditioning and Free wireless internet connection. The resort features a quaint white sand beach, swimming pool, kayak and bicycle rentals
Let us give you a quote for your next Group Trip:
Phone: 345 947 0000
toll free: 1800 348 6096